Jean-Claude Juncker Must Undergo Surgery
On November 11, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will undergo surgery for the treatment of aneurysms, according to his spokeswoman Mina Andreeva, confirming information from France's press obtained from Juncker's surroundings.
According to the President's relatives, it is an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
In August, 64-year-old Juncker underwent emergency gallbladder surgery.
Andreeva specified that while he is in hospital, his duties will be fulfilled by the first Vice-President of the European Commission, Frans Timmermans.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total