Jean-Claude Juncker Must Undergo Surgery
On November 11, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will undergo surgery for the treatment of aneurysms, according to his spokeswoman Mina Andreeva, confirming information from France's press obtained from Juncker's surroundings.
According to the President's relatives, it is an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
In August, 64-year-old Juncker underwent emergency gallbladder surgery.
Andreeva specified that while he is in hospital, his duties will be fulfilled by the first Vice-President of the European Commission, Frans Timmermans.
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » PISA Survey: Many Young Bulgarians Prefer to Work in the Services Sector
- » Facebook Collapsed
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae