The Number of People Who Died in the US because of E-Cigarettes Has Reached 37
The number of deaths from pulmonary diseases in the United States caused by smoking electronic cigarettes has reached 37. The number of patients has exceeded 1,800 people, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, cited by the BGNES.
The first death case of pulmonary disease as a result of smoking electronic cigarettes was in Illinois in late August. At the time, it was not specified whether this case was the first in the US at all, but the media did not rule it out.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention notes that by October 29, 1888 cases of pulmonary diseases associated with smoking electronic cigarettes were reported in 49 US states (except Alaska).
"37 deaths have been confirmed in 24 states and the District of Columbia," the center said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total