Strong Earthquake in Albania
A magnitude 4.9 earthquake was registered this morning in southern Albania, BTA reported.
The quake began at 7:25 a.m. and the epicentre was 49 kilometres north of the Greek settlement of Konitsa near Albania.
According to the Greek Institute of Geodynamics, the depth of the earthquake was 11.4 kilometres.
The earthquake was felt in the Greek cities of Kastoria and Kozani.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1