Strong Earthquake in Albania
A magnitude 4.9 earthquake was registered this morning in southern Albania, BTA reported.
The quake began at 7:25 a.m. and the epicentre was 49 kilometres north of the Greek settlement of Konitsa near Albania.
According to the Greek Institute of Geodynamics, the depth of the earthquake was 11.4 kilometres.
The earthquake was felt in the Greek cities of Kastoria and Kozani.
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning for Heavy Rain in Place for Three Bulgarian Regions
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy and Rainy
- » Due to Heavy Rain - Risk of Flooding in Catchment Basin of Mesta River
- » Space Debris Is a Problem for Satellites