12 Migrants Were Found in a Refrigerated Truck in Belgium
Belgian police have found 12 migrants in a refrigerated truck in a parking area in Northern Belgium after the driver signaled to authorities, a federal police spokeswoman quoted Reuters as saying.
The driver, who was carrying fruits and vegetables, called the police. The arriving forces found 12 men, originally from Syria and Sudan, and took them to an immigration service in the city of Antwerp.
The bodies of 39 migrants which entered in the country through the Belgian port of Zeebrugge were discovered in the United Kingdom last week.
The Belgian authorities are cooperating with the British in the investigation, Reuters notes.
- » The Rise in the Pork Price Has Accelerated China's Inflation
- » China Showed an Experiment Simulating a Landing on Mars
- » Stoltenberg Thanked US President Donald Trump for his Commitment to NATO
- » The United States Proposes North Korea to Resume Blocked Talks on Denuclearization
- » The EU Is Launching a Lawsuit against the UK for Refusing to Nominate a Commissioner-Designate
- » Putin Hopes Trump Will Visit Moscow on May 9th