One of the Most Wanted Criminals in Europe Was Detained in Spain
Spain has detained one of Europe's most wanted criminals, whose name is on the Europol's list, RIA Novosti reports.
On the night of April 2, 2013, several armed men (according to law enforcement agencies, from five to seven) attacked the headquarters of a security company for transporting money to Luxembourg. They used explosives to break down the doors but failed to reach the bunker where the money was stored. A gunfight ensued between the attackers and the police officers who arrived at the scene. The criminals managed to escape and cross the border with Belgium.
The detainee can be sentenced to 22 years in prison in Luxembourg.
He was detained in Marbella (province of Malaga, the Autonomous Community of Andalusia), where he celebrated his birthday.
Police officers found counterfeit French documents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car