Traffic Police Urge Drivers to Be Cautious as an Abrupt Change in Weather Is Coming
Traffic Police are urging drivers to be cautious as an abrupt change in weather is coming, said the press office of the Interior Ministry.
Drivers who will be traveling in the next three days should get their vehicles ready for winter and adjust their speed according to the changing conditions. Passing through shaded areas needs extra caution as the road may be icy. According to the Road Traffic Act, as of 15 November motor vehicles must be fitted with tyres appropriate for winter conditions or with a tread depth not less than or equal to 4 mm.
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » PISA Survey: Many Young Bulgarians Prefer to Work in the Services Sector
- » Facebook Collapsed
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae