Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures between 18 C° and 23 C°
It will be mostly sunny and calm today, with broken high clouds. Maximum temperatures: between 18C and 23C. Overnight, clouds will increase from north but it will remain almost dry. Atmospheric pressure will be slightly lower than the average for the month.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020