Kristalina Georgieva Congratulated the New President of Argentina
International Monetary Fund chief Kristalina Georgieva congratulated Alberto Fernandez, the winner of the Argentine presidential election, and promised to work with his government to stabilize the economy.
"Congratulations to President-elect Alberto Fernandez on his election! We look forward to engaging with his administration to tackle Argentina's economic challenges and promote inclusive and sustainable growth that benefits all Argentines." she wrote in a tweet.
Fernandez categorically defeated President Mauricio Macri in Sunday's election.
- » The Coronavirus is Threatening the Global Supply of Antibiotics
- » Volkswagen has once again Delayed the Opening of its Plants in China
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » Chanel Postponed a Fashion Show in China because of the Coronavirus
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region