Kristalina Georgieva Congratulated the New President of Argentina
International Monetary Fund chief Kristalina Georgieva congratulated Alberto Fernandez, the winner of the Argentine presidential election, and promised to work with his government to stabilize the economy.
"Congratulations to President-elect Alberto Fernandez on his election! We look forward to engaging with his administration to tackle Argentina's economic challenges and promote inclusive and sustainable growth that benefits all Argentines." she wrote in a tweet.
Fernandez categorically defeated President Mauricio Macri in Sunday's election.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Expanded the List of High-Risk Destinations for COVID-19
- » Czech Government Declares a State of Emergency Due to COVID-19
- » 2,300 Armenian Soldiers Killed, Wounded in Clashes, Claims Azerbaijani Defence Ministry
- » Trump Calls NYT Report on Tax Avoidance 'Fake News'
- » Global COVID-19 Deaths Surpass 990,000
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones