Kristalina Georgieva Congratulated the New President of Argentina
International Monetary Fund chief Kristalina Georgieva congratulated Alberto Fernandez, the winner of the Argentine presidential election, and promised to work with his government to stabilize the economy.
"Congratulations to President-elect Alberto Fernandez on his election! We look forward to engaging with his administration to tackle Argentina's economic challenges and promote inclusive and sustainable growth that benefits all Argentines." she wrote in a tweet.
Fernandez categorically defeated President Mauricio Macri in Sunday's election.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine with a New Anti-record for Deaths Caused by COVID-19
- » For the Serbian Patriarch, North Macedonia does not exist
- » COVID-19: 4 Months "Home Regime" for Unvaccinated over 60 years and Chronically ill in Moscow
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels