5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Argentina
Society » ENVIRONMENT | October 28, 2019, Monday // 11:19
A 5.1 magnitude earthquake was registered in western Argentina near the border with Chile, according to the US Geological Survey.
The tremor was registered at 3:55 GMT. The epicentre of the earthquake is 130 kilometres northwest of San Martin. It is located at a depth of 10 kilometres.
No injuries or destruction have been reported so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Southwestern Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun in the East, Rain in the West
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and increasingly Warm Temperatures this week
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria