Veliko Turnovo Re-Elected Its Current Mayor
Veliko Turnovo re-elected its current mayor. GERB's Daniel Panov won the first round with 57.4% of the vote, according to Alpha Research's estimated results. So there will be no runoff in the old capital.
BSP candidate Vesela Lecheva, supported by other parties, receives 26.8 percent of the vote. 7% of those who went to the ballot box voted for Milen Mihov from IMRO – Bulgarian National Movement Political party, while Kaloyan Yankov from Democratic Bulgaria was preferred by 6.9% of the voters.
- » Results of Run-Offs for District Mayors in Sofia at 100% Proceeded Protocols
- » The Current Mayor of Pleven Won Another Term
- » Atanas Kambitov Lost the Run-Off in Blagoevgrad
- » Pencho Milkov Wins the Run-Off in Ruse
- » Gallup First Exit Poll Results: Ivan Portnih Is the New Mayor of Varna
- » There Were Fewer Complaints in Second Round of Local Elections