Amazon Shares Fell by nearly 9%.
Amazon said its quarterly earnings fell despite exceeding expectations, leading to a downfall in the tech giant's shares, AFP reported.
Revenue rose 24%, rising to $ 70 billion in the quarter through September 30, compared with $ 56.6 billion in sales recorded in the same period a year earlier, according to the Seattle-based company.
However, net income fell to $ 2.1 billion from nearly $ 3 billion over the same comparative period.
Amazon shares fell by nearly 9%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday