Amazon Shares Fell by nearly 9%.
Amazon said its quarterly earnings fell despite exceeding expectations, leading to a downfall in the tech giant's shares, AFP reported.
Revenue rose 24%, rising to $ 70 billion in the quarter through September 30, compared with $ 56.6 billion in sales recorded in the same period a year earlier, according to the Seattle-based company.
However, net income fell to $ 2.1 billion from nearly $ 3 billion over the same comparative period.
Amazon shares fell by nearly 9%.
- » Ski Legend Mario Matt Opens The Ski Season in Bansko
- » Bus Operators Protest in more than 30 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians with the Lowest Purchasing Power Standards
- » The Average Wage in Bulgaria has Increased by nearly 12% in 2019.
- » 2.4 Million Bulgarians are Considering a Tourist Trip or Vacation during the Holidays
- » Zaharieva: Bulgaria Supports the Deepening of the EU-BSEC Partnership