The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
The European Fund for Strategic Investments will provide financial assistance of BGN 10 million for 320 micro-enterprises in Bulgaria, announced the European Commission.
The Fund, the main shareholder of which is the European Investment Bank (EIB), has concluded its first microfinance guarantee agreement in Bulgaria. This happened within the framework of the EC Program for Employment and Social Innovation.
The cash transaction is backed by guarantees from the EU budget under the Juncker Investment Plan for Europe.
The European Strategic Investment Fund allows the EIB to invest in more and more high risk operations.
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package
- » Foreign Ministry: Big Protests are Expected to Block Barcelona