The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
The European Fund for Strategic Investments will provide financial assistance of BGN 10 million for 320 micro-enterprises in Bulgaria, announced the European Commission.
The Fund, the main shareholder of which is the European Investment Bank (EIB), has concluded its first microfinance guarantee agreement in Bulgaria. This happened within the framework of the EC Program for Employment and Social Innovation.
The cash transaction is backed by guarantees from the EU budget under the Juncker Investment Plan for Europe.
The European Strategic Investment Fund allows the EIB to invest in more and more high risk operations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP
- » European Commission Approves € 20 million to Bulgaria for Medical Equipment and Medicines
- » MEPs Ask for More Support for Tourism SMEs on the Verge of Bankruptcy
- » German Chancellor Angela Merkel: We’re Before the Biggest Economic Challenge to European Union