Belgrade - One of the Cities with the Dirtiest Air in the World
The measurements rank the Serbian capital next to Delhi and Beijing.
Despite air problems in the Russe region, data from metering stations show that Belgrade is among the most polluted cities in recent days around the world. The measurements put the Serbian capital near cities such as Beijing, Delhi, Karachi.
The main reason for the problems there is the same as in Ruse - lit agricultural stubble. However, poor air quality in the Serbian city is also contributed by traffic, domestic heating and industrial enterprises.
- » Croatia Has Lost Half a Million Workers in Ten Years
- » Brexit: MEPs are Concerned about Citizens' Rights
- » Greece with a New Ministry of Migration and Asylum
- » Population in Greece - 10.7 Million People
- » Cyprus Coastguard Detained a Boat with 101 Syrian Citizens
- » Latvia’s Former Permanent Representative to the European Union Named Secretary-General of the European Commission