EP Adopts Negotiating Resolution with Northern Macedonia and Albania
The European Parliament has adopted, by a large majority, a resolution to support the opening of negotiations with Northern Macedonia and Albania.
The text expresses disappointment at the failure of last week's summit after France, the Netherlands and Denmark blocked the decision. The lack of a solution is a strategic mistake, the resolution underlines.
- » PM Borissov: No Country that Adopts the Euro Becomes Poorer or Weaker as a Result
- » President Radev and SJC Members Held Consultations on Constitutional Changes
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw