EP Adopts Negotiating Resolution with Northern Macedonia and Albania
The European Parliament has adopted, by a large majority, a resolution to support the opening of negotiations with Northern Macedonia and Albania.
The text expresses disappointment at the failure of last week's summit after France, the Netherlands and Denmark blocked the decision. The lack of a solution is a strategic mistake, the resolution underlines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Without A Mask at Military Exercises
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained
- » Turkey Tested Russian S-400s Defense System Confirmed Erdogan
- » US Elections: Trump - Biden Debate More Civilised Than Expected