Sunny Today, with Highs From 22C to 27C
Most of the country will be sunny today. Before noon, some low layered clouds or fog expected along the Danube and in eastern areas. Maximum temperatures between 22C and 27C.
Atmospheric pressure will remain slightly higher than the October average. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), meteorologist Krasimir Stoev told Focus News Agency.
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 6C and 11C
- » Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- » A Powerful Earthquake Shook Alaska
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny but Windy