Exhibition Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci is Open in the Louvre
After months of negotiations, the largest exhibition dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci, commemorating the 500th anniversary of his death, was opened in the Louvre.
The exhibition will feature drawings, sketches, paintings and other 160 works by the Italian Renaissance artist. Currently, over 220,000 tickets have been sold.
The most famous work of a Tuscany genius, Mona Lisa, will not be moved and will remain in the State Hall of the Museum as its capacity is greater.
The exhibition, under the auspices of French President Emmanuel Macron, will run until February 24th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Resort Albena Attracts Tourists with Beach Library
- » Bansko Nomad Fest: Celebrating the Digital Nomad Lifestyle in Bansko, Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv to Host One-of-a-Kind Comedy Festival in July
- » Never Forget Your Past! New Life for Buzludzha Monument - Bulgaria
- » New Symphony Orchestra to Perform Its First Concert in Memoriam of James Pardew
- » World-Renowned Violinist Midori to Play with Sofia Philharmonic