WHO Reports an Improvement in Key Health Indicators in Bulgaria
Improvement of basic health indicators in Bulgaria. This is evidenced by data from the latest World Health Organization report, said Dr. Skender Sila, head of the organization's Bulgarian office.
According to him, in order to achieve high European standards "Bulgaria should focus on solving the high rates of smoking and alcohol use, tackling the growing problem of obesity, the great problem and social importance of non-communicable diseases and the high percentage of direct payments to households to cover health costs ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: Depression, Stress Could Dampen Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines
- » UK Coronavirus Variant Could Be Dominant in US by March
- » Ursula von der Leyen: EU Will Receive Pfizer Vaccine on Time
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 552 New Cases
- » Before Summer 36 Percent of Bulgarians Will Be Vaccinated
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 535 Newly Infected, 6,728 Recovered