WHO Reports an Improvement in Key Health Indicators in Bulgaria
Improvement of basic health indicators in Bulgaria. This is evidenced by data from the latest World Health Organization report, said Dr. Skender Sila, head of the organization's Bulgarian office.
According to him, in order to achieve high European standards "Bulgaria should focus on solving the high rates of smoking and alcohol use, tackling the growing problem of obesity, the great problem and social importance of non-communicable diseases and the high percentage of direct payments to households to cover health costs ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2
- » The Last Patients With COVID-19 Have Been Discharged From Pirogov Hospital
- » Masks Are Not Mandatory in Restaurants in Bulgaria