WHO Reports an Improvement in Key Health Indicators in Bulgaria
Improvement of basic health indicators in Bulgaria. This is evidenced by data from the latest World Health Organization report, said Dr. Skender Sila, head of the organization's Bulgarian office.
According to him, in order to achieve high European standards "Bulgaria should focus on solving the high rates of smoking and alcohol use, tackling the growing problem of obesity, the great problem and social importance of non-communicable diseases and the high percentage of direct payments to households to cover health costs ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 198 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 252 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Why is Yoga attracting more and more People?
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 210 New Cases in the Last 24 Hours
- » Study: Risk of Myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination is Increased but still Very Low