WHO Reports an Improvement in Key Health Indicators in Bulgaria
Improvement of basic health indicators in Bulgaria. This is evidenced by data from the latest World Health Organization report, said Dr. Skender Sila, head of the organization's Bulgarian office.
According to him, in order to achieve high European standards "Bulgaria should focus on solving the high rates of smoking and alcohol use, tackling the growing problem of obesity, the great problem and social importance of non-communicable diseases and the high percentage of direct payments to households to cover health costs ".
- » Germany Approved a Law that Will Make Vaccination Mandatory
- » The UN to Reduce the “Overly Expensive" Price of Insulin
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » Annually more than 4,000 People Develop Lung Cancer in Bulgaria - over 3,000 of them Are Men