Wizz Air Warns of Possible Problems with Flights to and from Italy Tomorrow
Wizz Air was notified of a planned national strike by air traffic management in Italy on 25 October 2019. As a result, there may be a delay or change in Wizz Air flights to / from Italy throughout the day (tomorrow, 25 October).
In the event of any changes to one of the flights, passengers will be notified via SMS and / or email, but Wizz Air strongly recommends that passengers check their flight status on the airline's website (https://wizzair.com/en-us/ informatsiya-i-uslugi / sustoyanie-flight / nastoyasht-status-flight # /) or in the Wizz Air app before leaving for the airport.
While these events are beyond our control, Wizz Air apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. We will make every effort to minimize any changes to flights.
- » Gulf Times: Qatar Airways signs Joint Flight Agreement with Bulgaria Air
- » Croatian Airlines to Operate Flights to Sofia and Podgorica
- » Bulgaria Air Launches Direct Flights to Valencia
- » NSI: Total Number of Accommodation Establishments in Bulgaria Increased by 1.4%
- » Flights from Sofia to Munich and Dusseldorf Cancelled due to Storm Ciara
- » Turkish Airlines Will Start Operating Flights to Equatorial Guinea