Boris Johnson: The Public Don’t Want Another Referendum, the Public Want Brexit!
"The public don’t want another referendum. What they want and what they demand is that we honour the promise we made tot the voters to respect the first referendum." This was announced by the Prime Minister of Great Britain in his Twitter feed.
"We need to get Brexit done," Johnson added as a caption of the photo. Brexit is estimated to be on track, but with some concessions from the Island.
- » NATO: Multinational Special Aviation Programme Training Centre Opens in Croatia
- » The Donald Trump Administration Will Leave 700,000 People without Food Stamps
- » The Chinese National Bank Will Conduct Tests for the Introduction of Digital Currency
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats
- » Jihadist Attack in a Hotel in the Somali Capital - there are Injured
- » A Second Australian State Legalizes Euthanasia