Boris Johnson: The Public Don’t Want Another Referendum, the Public Want Brexit!
"The public don’t want another referendum. What they want and what they demand is that we honour the promise we made tot the voters to respect the first referendum." This was announced by the Prime Minister of Great Britain in his Twitter feed.
"We need to get Brexit done," Johnson added as a caption of the photo. Brexit is estimated to be on track, but with some concessions from the Island.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide