Unusually Warm Weather, Today, with Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
Today, no change in the weather is expected. The weather will continue to be defined by an area of high atmospheric pressure. It will remain mostly sunny and unusually warm for the season.
By noon, low clouds in the eastern areas will decrease, fogs will lift and visibility will improve. Fairly calm conditions, with maximum temperatures ranging between 22C and 27C, slightly lower in the eastern areas. Atmospheric pressure will remain higher than the October average.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), meteorologist Boryana Markova told Focus News Agency.
- » NIMH: Maximum Temperatures between 8C and 13C, Rain in the Evening
- » A 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Recorded Off the Coast of the Philippines
- » Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds Issued for 24 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Drop in Temperatures, we can Expect Rain and Snow
- » Luxembourg Becomes the First Country in the World with Free Public Transport
- » A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Indonesia's Tanimbar Region