Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia Will Work Together Against Corruption
Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia must work together to create an environment of intolerance for corrupt practices. The interior ministers of the two seniors, Mladen Marinov and Oliver Spasovski, said this.
Consideration is also being given to creating a single number for both neighboring countries, to which citizens report corruption in state structures.
The ministers took part in another stage of the partnership project "Stay Clean, Say NO to Corruption", which was held at the Stanke Lisichkovo border checkpoint.
Minister Marinov also said that the effect of this project would be more evident when more signals from citizens began to be received on the telephone line.
He stressed that the signals were being triggered immediately, resulting in many cases of corruption being detected and prevented.
- » Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?