Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia Will Work Together Against Corruption
Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia must work together to create an environment of intolerance for corrupt practices. The interior ministers of the two seniors, Mladen Marinov and Oliver Spasovski, said this.
Consideration is also being given to creating a single number for both neighboring countries, to which citizens report corruption in state structures.
The ministers took part in another stage of the partnership project "Stay Clean, Say NO to Corruption", which was held at the Stanke Lisichkovo border checkpoint.
Minister Marinov also said that the effect of this project would be more evident when more signals from citizens began to be received on the telephone line.
He stressed that the signals were being triggered immediately, resulting in many cases of corruption being detected and prevented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans