US Repeals Sanctions on Turkey
The United States has lifted the sanctions it imposed on Turkey for its Ankara operation in Syria.
The decision by the Trump administration comes after an agreement between Recep Erdogan and Vladimir Putin to jointly control much of the Turkish-Syrian border.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse