US Repeals Sanctions on Turkey
The United States has lifted the sanctions it imposed on Turkey for its Ankara operation in Syria.
The decision by the Trump administration comes after an agreement between Recep Erdogan and Vladimir Putin to jointly control much of the Turkish-Syrian border.
- » United States Introduces Visa Restrictions for Pregnant Women
- » US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran
- » Corruption Perceptions in Bulgaria - The Strongest across the EU
- » Second City in China Introduces State of Emergency due to the Coronavirus Outbreak
- » Eurostat: Production of Industrial Chemicals in the EU Increased in 2018
- » Chinese Authorities have Temporarily Banned Wuhan Residents from Leaving the City