US Repeals Sanctions on Turkey
The United States has lifted the sanctions it imposed on Turkey for its Ankara operation in Syria.
The decision by the Trump administration comes after an agreement between Recep Erdogan and Vladimir Putin to jointly control much of the Turkish-Syrian border.
- » China Will Waive Import Duties on some Soybean and Pork Supplies from the United States
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time