The Truck Found in Essex With 39 Dead Bodies - With Bulgarian Registration!
The truck, found in Essex with 39 dead bodies, is with Bulgarian registration, ''Horizont'' (BNR) learned from its sources.
The vehicle is named after a company owned by an Irish citizen. The inspection in Bulgaria showed that since 2017 the truck has not been on the territory of Bulgaria.
The truck was registered in Bulgaria on June 19, 2017. The next day - June 20, 2017, the vehicle left the country and has not returned to our country since then, Horizon learned from its source in the services.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev