Deposits of the Non-Governmental Sector with an Annual Increase of 7.9%
At the end of September 2019, deposits of the non-governmental sector reached EUR 42.11 billion (71.2% of GDP), which is an annual increase of 7.9%, the Bulgarian National Bank has reported. Deposits by non-financial enterprises totaled 13 billion euros at the end of the previous month (21.9% of GDP). Compared to the same month of 2018, the rise is 6.4%. At the end of September 2019, loans to the non-governmental sector reached to EUR 31 billion (52.5% of GDP), in comparison to EUR 30.64 billion in August 2019 (51.8% of GDP). In September 2019, the yoy rise was 7.1%, BNR reported.
- » You Can Rent a Room for $ 1 at a Japanese Hotel
- » Bulgaria and Egypt Will Share Experience in the Field of Tourism
- » What To Know Before Starting A Beauty Business In 2020
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » BNR: Bulgaria to Have Possession of 1/5 of the Assets of LNG Terminal near Alexandroupolis