Bulgaria Allocates BGN 40,000 in Humanitarian Aid to Korca in Albania and BGN 10,000 to the DPRK
Bulgaria will provide BGN 40,000 in humanitarian aid to deal with the aftermath of the earthquake in Korca Prefecture of Albania and BGN 10,000 to overcome food shortages in the DPRK, the government decided at today's meeting.
The funding will be provided from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget allocated for development and humanitarian aid, the government press service announced.
The Bulgarian humanitarian assistance provided is a contribution to the efforts of the EU and the international community to support the population of Korca Prefecture, which is part of the Bulgarian national minority in Albania, as well as to address food shortages in the DPRK.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine