UNESCO Director-General Visited the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Photo Exhibition in Paris
UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay paid a visit to a Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) photo exhibition arranged in the UNESCO building in Paris, presenting, to the international community, the work of the academy on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of its foundation, BNR reported.
Audrey Azoulay was impressed by the broad network of BAS institutes which have been working in different spheres of human life for many years, and by the academy’s achievements and its contribution to international scientific and technological exchange, the BAS has announced.
At the initiative of the BAS, the events marking its 150th anniversary have been included in UNESCO’s 2019 programme.
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » PISA Survey: Many Young Bulgarians Prefer to Work in the Services Sector
- » Facebook Collapsed
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae