Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
Another cup completes the collection of the talented chess player from Cherven Bryag, Patricie Nymanova, Darik Radio reported.
At the tournament held in Montenegro from October 11 to 19, the European Chess Cup for boys and girls under the age of 15, the athlete of SC "Mikhail Tal" became an unprecedented champion.
Patricia has played 31 games in all controls in 7 days, winning 26 of them.
Thus, she became the European School Chess Champion and, in addition to her coveted cup, she also won a quota to participate in Crete in 2020
Patricie's relatives thank everyone who supports her financially and morally. They wish her success and health, still enduring ambition and combat.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New and Dangerous Trend: Intentionally Getting Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Healthcare: You Pay Dearly to Die Early
- » Bulgarian Mathematician: No More than 70-80% of Green Certificates are Genuine
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: Restrictions in Five Areas are Expected within Days
- » Improved Pfizer Vaccine, which will Affect Omicron, will be Ready No Earlier than March
- » Studies in the United States Point to the Need for a Third Dose of Covid Vaccine