Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
Another cup completes the collection of the talented chess player from Cherven Bryag, Patricie Nymanova, Darik Radio reported.
At the tournament held in Montenegro from October 11 to 19, the European Chess Cup for boys and girls under the age of 15, the athlete of SC "Mikhail Tal" became an unprecedented champion.
Patricia has played 31 games in all controls in 7 days, winning 26 of them.
Thus, she became the European School Chess Champion and, in addition to her coveted cup, she also won a quota to participate in Crete in 2020
Patricie's relatives thank everyone who supports her financially and morally. They wish her success and health, still enduring ambition and combat.
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » PM Borissov Proposed Bulgaria and Greece to Use Their Ports Jointly
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » NSI: The Total Consumer Confidence Indicator Has Increased Over the Last Year
- » Sofia Airport with Terminal 3 in 10 years?