Bulgarian Girl Is the European Chess Champion for Students
Another cup completes the collection of the talented chess player from Cherven Bryag, Patricie Nymanova, Darik Radio reported.
At the tournament held in Montenegro from October 11 to 19, the European Chess Cup for boys and girls under the age of 15, the athlete of SC "Mikhail Tal" became an unprecedented champion.
Patricia has played 31 games in all controls in 7 days, winning 26 of them.
Thus, she became the European School Chess Champion and, in addition to her coveted cup, she also won a quota to participate in Crete in 2020
Patricie's relatives thank everyone who supports her financially and morally. They wish her success and health, still enduring ambition and combat.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea