The European Commission Has Released a Monitoring Report on Bulgaria
The European Commission has released a monitoring report on Bulgaria under the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism. This is the latest report on this committee's mandate on monitoring our justice system and combating corruption.
The European Commission announced that, before taking the final decision to abolish the mechanism, the Commission would duly consider the conclusions of the European Council and the European Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgaria has Officially Applied for the Eurozone
- » Eurostat: The Highest Rate of Severe Material Deprivation is in Bulgaria