3.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Greece
An earthquake measuring 3.3 on the Richter Scale has been reported in northern Greece in the Mount Athos region, BGNES reported.
According to Greek seismologists, the epicentrе of the earthquake was located 7-8 km. southeast of Ierissos at a depth of 10 km. "It was a slight earthquake, isolated," Ilias Fikos, a geologist and physicist, told ANA-MPA.
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
- » Fires Have Killed Half the Koalas from a Reserve in Australia