3.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Greece
An earthquake measuring 3.3 on the Richter Scale has been reported in northern Greece in the Mount Athos region, BGNES reported.
According to Greek seismologists, the epicentrе of the earthquake was located 7-8 km. southeast of Ierissos at a depth of 10 km. "It was a slight earthquake, isolated," Ilias Fikos, a geologist and physicist, told ANA-MPA.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How to Prepare for Vacation in Bulgaria?
- » Overfishing Poses Serious Hazard to Black Sea Fish Populations
- » Greece Sets Daring Experiment – Whole Aegean Island Goes Completely Green
- » European Environment Agency Released Beaches and Bathing Water Ranking: Where Is Bulgaria?
- » Iceberg Larger Than Majorca Broke off from Northern Edge of Antarctica
- » May 26 Full Moon Will Appear More Spectacular Than Ever