3.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Greece
An earthquake measuring 3.3 on the Richter Scale has been reported in northern Greece in the Mount Athos region, BGNES reported.
According to Greek seismologists, the epicentrе of the earthquake was located 7-8 km. southeast of Ierissos at a depth of 10 km. "It was a slight earthquake, isolated," Ilias Fikos, a geologist and physicist, told ANA-MPA.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm