Northern Ireland Legalised Abortions and Same-Sex Marriages
Abortions and same-sex marriage became legal in Northern Ireland. In the rest of the United Kingdom, termination of pregnancy has been permitted since 1967. In Northern Ireland, abortions were only allowed when the mother's life was endangered.
Marriages between two people of the same sex were also legal everywhere else in the kingdom except in Northern Ireland.
The revolutionary changes were accepted by Parliament in London, because of the scandal in January 2017, the British province is without a functioning government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Supreme Court: Retailers Can Refuse Service to Customers without Masks
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » Germany: Two People Killed by Car in Pedestrian Zone in Trier
- » Remote-Controlled Weapon Killed Iran Nuclear Scientist
- » Over 150 Arrested in London Amid Anti-Lockdown Protests