Ekaterina Zaharieva Met with the Bulgarian Community in Moscow
At a meeting with the Bulgarian community in Moscow, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva expressed her hope that Bulgarian students in Russia would soon be eligible for part-time work and internships.
Zaharieva was pleased to resolve the issue of the registration of the diplomatic property of the Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow, for which a free and indefinite use was received by a document from her Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.
Our foreign minister assured our compatriots that they could always count on the assistance of our embassy. She announced that during the forthcoming consultations between Bulgaria and Russia, our country will raise the issue of reliefs for issuing Russian visas to Bulgarian citizens.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans