Ekaterina Zaharieva Met with the Bulgarian Community in Moscow
At a meeting with the Bulgarian community in Moscow, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva expressed her hope that Bulgarian students in Russia would soon be eligible for part-time work and internships.
Zaharieva was pleased to resolve the issue of the registration of the diplomatic property of the Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow, for which a free and indefinite use was received by a document from her Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.
Our foreign minister assured our compatriots that they could always count on the assistance of our embassy. She announced that during the forthcoming consultations between Bulgaria and Russia, our country will raise the issue of reliefs for issuing Russian visas to Bulgarian citizens.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus