Ekaterina Zaharieva Met with the Bulgarian Community in Moscow
At a meeting with the Bulgarian community in Moscow, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva expressed her hope that Bulgarian students in Russia would soon be eligible for part-time work and internships.
Zaharieva was pleased to resolve the issue of the registration of the diplomatic property of the Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow, for which a free and indefinite use was received by a document from her Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.
Our foreign minister assured our compatriots that they could always count on the assistance of our embassy. She announced that during the forthcoming consultations between Bulgaria and Russia, our country will raise the issue of reliefs for issuing Russian visas to Bulgarian citizens.
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area
- » Romania's Adina Valean Is the New EU Commissioner for Transport