There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
,,There is no migration pressure along our borders with Turkey and Greece.'' This was assured by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Krasimir Karakachanov in Varna, quoted by BNR.
"Of course, we are ready," said Karakachanov.
With his calls, Turkish President Recep Erdogan risks severing his relations with the European Union permanently, according to the deputy prime minister.
According to Karakachanov, the more serious problem is that as a result of the Turkish military operation in Syria, thousands of jihadists can escape from Kurdish prisons.
The contract for the construction of new multipurpose patrol vessels for the Navy is expected to be signed next spring, Karakachanov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Head of National Service for Protection Krasimir Stanchev Resigns
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison
- » See Which European Countries are Opening Their Borders Today
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment