Zaharieva and Lavrov Discussed Strategic Energy Projects
In Moscow, the first diplomats of Bulgaria and Russia noted the success in developing the dialogue between the two countries this year and last year and the high-level contacts that have taken place. Ekaterina Zaharieva made an official visit to the Russian capital at the invitation of Sergey Lavrov.
In a conversation that lasted much longer than expected, the two ministers today focused on the development of strategic energy projects Balkan Stream, Rosatom's bid to build our Belene Nuclear Power Plant, and the modernization of Kozloduy NPP .
Lavrov said that given the Russian technology of the two reactors in Belene, he hopes for a positive development for his country's participation in the plant's construction.
The excellent cooperation in trade, tourism and education was also noted.
Lavrov accepted the invitation to visit our country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus