Zaharieva and Lavrov Discussed Strategic Energy Projects
In Moscow, the first diplomats of Bulgaria and Russia noted the success in developing the dialogue between the two countries this year and last year and the high-level contacts that have taken place. Ekaterina Zaharieva made an official visit to the Russian capital at the invitation of Sergey Lavrov.
In a conversation that lasted much longer than expected, the two ministers today focused on the development of strategic energy projects Balkan Stream, Rosatom's bid to build our Belene Nuclear Power Plant, and the modernization of Kozloduy NPP .
Lavrov said that given the Russian technology of the two reactors in Belene, he hopes for a positive development for his country's participation in the plant's construction.
The excellent cooperation in trade, tourism and education was also noted.
Lavrov accepted the invitation to visit our country.
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area
- » Romania's Adina Valean Is the New EU Commissioner for Transport