Two Underage Migrants Arrested for Raping a Girl in Sofia
Two migrants from Afghanistan have been arrested for raping an underage girl in Sofia.
The migrants detained live in a refugee shelter in the capital city. The incident took place a few days ago.
Three boys were detained in the course of the Interior Ministry's actions. According to initial information, one of them was just looking at what the others were doing. That boy was later released.
The injured girl is accommodated at a Family-type Accommodation Center. From there, they declined to comment on the subject on the grounds that an investigation is currently underway.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated. BNR reported that the foreign nationals detained are seeking asylum and refugee status.
- » 24 People Accused of Online Rumor-Mongering about the Spread of the Coronavirus Arrested in Iran
- » One Tonne of Cocaine Seized in Venezuelan Waters
- » Producer Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty
- » Bulgarian Woman Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Spain
- » 43 Migrants were Found in a Truck in Northern Macedonia
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov