Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
It will be sunny today across the country, meteorologist Boryana Markova of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency. Low-level clouds or fog expected before noon in the east areas.
There will be light wind from the east-northeast. Maximum temperatures in most areas will reach 22C to 27C. Atmospheric pressure will remain unchanged – slightly higher than the monthly average.
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning for Heavy Rain in Place for Three Bulgarian Regions
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy and Rainy
- » Due to Heavy Rain - Risk of Flooding in Catchment Basin of Mesta River
- » Space Debris Is a Problem for Satellites