Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
It will be sunny today across the country, meteorologist Boryana Markova of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency. Low-level clouds or fog expected before noon in the east areas.
There will be light wind from the east-northeast. Maximum temperatures in most areas will reach 22C to 27C. Atmospheric pressure will remain unchanged – slightly higher than the monthly average.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus