Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Between 22C and 27C
It will be sunny today across the country, meteorologist Boryana Markova of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency. Low-level clouds or fog expected before noon in the east areas.
There will be light wind from the east-northeast. Maximum temperatures in most areas will reach 22C to 27C. Atmospheric pressure will remain unchanged – slightly higher than the monthly average.
- » Mostly Sunny in Bulgaria Today
- » 5.6 Earthquake Off the Coast of Indonesia
- » Hundreds of Flights Canceled in UK because of the Storm "Dennis"
- » Record Wind Gusts of 255 km/h Hit Iceland
- » Ivan Geshev: There will be Permanent Checks of What is Burnt in the TPPs
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures mostly between 9C and 14C