Mark Zuckerberg Defended the Rules of Social Networks for Political Speaking
Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg defended the not-so-strict social media rules regarding public speaking and the lack of fact-checking in political advertising.
In an interview with American TV, he also said that he saw no point in closing the profiles of popular politicians, because people themselves have to choose who and what to trust. The question was suggested by one of the Democratic Party's candidates for president of the United States. Kamala Harris asked for Donald Trump's profile to be suspended. According to Zuckerberg, political talk is already subject to numerous regulations and rules.
Mark Zuckerberg, Founder and CEO of Facebook: I think in the democratic world it is important for people to see for themselves what politicians say. Political speaking is one of the most closely monitored, so regulation is already in place.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Business Climate in Bulgaria is Deteriorating, Retail is Suffering the Most
- » Bulgaria’s “Kozloduy” NPP reports a record BGN 717.5 Million Profit for the First Nine Months
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Two-Way Flight Sofia-Ruse for BGN 60-70 after February 2022
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Bulgarian Government Negotiations: Health Care Reform is Needed