More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
More than 60 dead and 36 injured in a mosque explosion in eastern Afghanistan, BTA reported.
A spokesman for the governor of the eastern province of Nangarhar said there were children among the victims.
During the explosion, the roof of the temple collapsed.
The attack took place at the time when dozens of people gathered for the Friday prayer at the mosque. So far no one has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand
- » Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
- » At Least 65 People Died in a Train Fire in Pakistan