Erdogan Threatens to Continue the Offensive in Syria if the Terms of the Peace Agreement Are not Fully Fulfilled
Turkey will continue its fierce offensive in Northeast Syria if the terms of the peace agreement are not fully fulfilled. This was stated by Turkish President Recep Erdogan and stressed that it would not be a problem for him if the Syrian government troops backed by Russia enter the regions of the Kurdish self-defense forces.
Erdogan informed the US president about the offensive the day before it began.
About the letter in which Donald Trump tells him not to be a fool. The Turkish head of state added that he would do whatever he needed to do.
“Mr. President, many more lives will be saved when we defeat terrorism, which is humanity's arch enemy. I am confident that this joint effort will promote peace and stability in our region.” Erdogan wrote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Ukrainian President Recommends Joaquin Phoenix's Film to End Hours-Long Hostage Siege