BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency (BFSA) withdrew 251 kg and 613 g of smoked fish from the market, which contained Listeria monocytogenes.
The fish is smoked mackerel in a vacuum package manufactured by Ocean Fish - Romania, batch No L 12.11.2019, the Agency said.
The product has been distributed commercially throughout the country.
At present, 251,613 kg of the affected lot have been withdrawn and destined for destruction. Citizens who purchased this product can return it to the stores.
The Bulgarian stores are also committed to informing about cases of contaminated products through publicly available means, such as a message on
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » New Daily Record: 182 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on July 4, Total: 5497
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 New Cases on July 3, 5315 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 18 Infected in a Tailoring Company in Krichim
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 165 Newly Registered Cases on July 2, 5154 Total