Japan Lifted the Temporary Ban on the Import of Bulgarian Poultry Meat
Japan has lifted the temporary ban on the import of Bulgarian poultry meat, Bulgarian Food Safety Agency (BFSA) reports.
Imports of poultry meat and meat products are now authorized.
The ban was imposed at the end of 2017 due to the worsening epizootic situation in relation to the disease Highly pathogenic avian influenza in Bulgaria.
Following the improvement of the epizootic situation in the country, BFSA proceeded with the procedure which was established by Japan to lift the temporary restrictions.
The official message to the BFSA was sent by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Workers Exempt from Quarantine to Avoid Staff Shortages
- » Bulgaria Set to Drasrtically Increase Pensions as of 1 October
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister Petkov to Alert Prosecution Office about Ministerial Complex Project
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Bulgaria: National Recovery and Resilience Plan - What to Expect?
- » Tourism Industry Fears Decline in Number of Tourists in August