Japan Lifted the Temporary Ban on the Import of Bulgarian Poultry Meat
Japan has lifted the temporary ban on the import of Bulgarian poultry meat, Bulgarian Food Safety Agency (BFSA) reports.
Imports of poultry meat and meat products are now authorized.
The ban was imposed at the end of 2017 due to the worsening epizootic situation in relation to the disease Highly pathogenic avian influenza in Bulgaria.
Following the improvement of the epizootic situation in the country, BFSA proceeded with the procedure which was established by Japan to lift the temporary restrictions.
The official message to the BFSA was sent by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Council: The European Union Must Use Nuclear Power to Ensure its Energy Independence
- » Grace Period for the Introdution of a "Green Certificate" has expired. From Today Controls Begin
- » Director of Hospital: More and More Young People and Children Suffer a Severe COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Expect a Difficult Winter Season
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria is Starting to Rise
- » Bulgarian Financier and TISP MP: The "Green Certificate" can Slow Down the Economy