Strong Earthquake in Alaska
An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.7 shook the US state of Alaska, the US Geological Service reported, quoted by Tass.
The epicentre was at a depth of 34 km, located 475 km northwest of Fairbanks, with a population of 32,000 people.
There are no reports of casualties and damages so far.
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
- » Fires Have Killed Half the Koalas from a Reserve in Australia
- » 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Samoa