Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Is Visiting Croatia
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva arrived at Franjo Tudjman Airport in Zagreb last night. She is on an official visit to the Republic of Croatia at the invitation of Croatian Foreign Minister Gordan Grlić-Radman, the Foreign Ministry said.
Highlights in the talks of Ekaterina Zaharieva in Zagreb will be the development of bilateral relations, as well as topical issues from the regional, European and world agenda.
In addition to Foreign Minister Gordan Grlić-Radman, during his visit, the Foreign Minister will also meet with Croatian Parliament Speaker Gordan Jandrokovic, as well as representatives of the Bulgarian community.
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area
- » Romania's Adina Valean Is the New EU Commissioner for Transport