EU Leaders Approve Brexit Deal
EU leaders have failed to agree to launch accession talks with northern Macedonia and Albania. A major opponent of this idea is French President President Emmanuel Macron. He urges the Community to reform its membership rules before the accession of new Member States. Leaders are expected to try again on Friday to persuade Macron that Brussels should respect the efforts of Skopje and Tirana.
The Netherlands and Denmark are against pre-accession talks with Tirana.
Turkey's actions in Syria were condemned, and consensus was reached on Brexit. The EU budget until 2027 and the composition of the new European Commission will be on the agenda today.
- » PM Borissov: No Country that Adopts the Euro Becomes Poorer or Weaker as a Result
- » President Radev and SJC Members Held Consultations on Constitutional Changes
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw