The US Introduces New Duties on European Goods
As of today, the United States is introducing duties on a number of European Union goods - from 10% to 25%, affecting goods and services totaling $ 7.5 billion.
Washington has received the green light for action after the World Trade Organization approved penalties against European countries that violated trade rules in subsidizing airline giant Airbus.
Aircraft customs duties will increase by 10% and various European goods by 25%. Most affected by this measure will be the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Spain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine with a New Anti-record for Deaths Caused by COVID-19
- » For the Serbian Patriarch, North Macedonia does not exist
- » COVID-19: 4 Months "Home Regime" for Unvaccinated over 60 years and Chronically ill in Moscow
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels