The German Vessel "PO-SEIDON" with an Oceanographic Expedition to the Black Sea
The Council of Ministers has decided the German research vessel (HHK) "PO-SEIDON" to conduct an oceanographic expedition to the exclusive economic zone of Bulgaria in the Black Sea from 3.11.2019 to 22.11.2019 inclusive, the government press service announced.
The international scientific team of 11 scientists who will be working on the board of "PO-SEIDON" during the expedition includes representatives of institutes from the Federal Republic of Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and Slovakia.
The purpose of the expedition is to make a real assessment of the state of the environment in the Black Sea and to determine its ecological status.
- » Gallup International Survey: Most of the Bulgarians Think that “This Country Has Gone to the Dogs”
- » 10 km Long Queue of Trucks at the Danube Bridge Border Checkpoint
- » Petkova: There Will Be no Shortage of Natural Gas in Bulgaria
- » Mariya Gabriel Has Been Named as one of the 50 Most Influential Women in Europe for 2019 in the Field of Cybersecurity
- » Bulgarian's Life Has Become 2.5% More Expensive since the Beginning of the Year
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease