The German Vessel "PO-SEIDON" with an Oceanographic Expedition to the Black Sea
The Council of Ministers has decided the German research vessel (HHK) "PO-SEIDON" to conduct an oceanographic expedition to the exclusive economic zone of Bulgaria in the Black Sea from 3.11.2019 to 22.11.2019 inclusive, the government press service announced.
The international scientific team of 11 scientists who will be working on the board of "PO-SEIDON" during the expedition includes representatives of institutes from the Federal Republic of Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and Slovakia.
The purpose of the expedition is to make a real assessment of the state of the environment in the Black Sea and to determine its ecological status.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Sand Sculptures Festival: Fairy Tales and Film Characters
- » COVID-19: Remdesivir Gets Conditional Approval by European Commission
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev: Tighter COVID-19 Measures Again for More Than 200 Patients a Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia