Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
It will be mostly sunny today. In the morning, low clouds and fog in places in eastern Bulgaria and along the Danube are expected. It will remain calm. The prevailing maximum temperatures will reach 21C to 26C. Atmospheric pressure will be close to the monthly average.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), meteorologist Viktoria Kleshtanova told Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus