Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen is on a visit to Bulgaria. Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov discussed with the guest the possibilities for activating bilateral economic ties and promoting contacts between the businesses of the two countries, as well as developing bilateral investment activities.
The Bulgarian side stated its readiness for joint actions in the fields of regional development and public works, environmental protection, training of energy specialists, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus