A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
At least seven servicemеn in Afghanistan have been killed after the helicopter they were traveling with crashed, AFP reported.
According to the Afghan Ministry of Defense, the air force's MI-17 helicopter crashed due to "technical faults".
“All the seven crew members including four pilots were martyred in the incident,” the ministry said in a statement.
The helicopter was on its way to a training mission, traveling from an army base near the capital of Mazar-i-Sharif province, when it crashed on the outskirts of the city, officials said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash on the Ring Road in Sofia, One Person confirmed Dead
- » Bulgarian Border Guards rescued 38 Refugees in the Black Sea, including a Baby
- » Bulgaria: Serious Crash involving Public Transport Bus in Sofia – A Child is Injured
- » Bulgaria: Authorities found 250 Barrels of Chemicals scattered around Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 100 Houses in the Flooded Villages of Karlovo Region may be Demolished
- » The Hurricane in Burgas: Hundreds of Uprooted Trees, Flipped Cars, Collapsed Buildings