A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
At least seven servicemеn in Afghanistan have been killed after the helicopter they were traveling with crashed, AFP reported.
According to the Afghan Ministry of Defense, the air force's MI-17 helicopter crashed due to "technical faults".
“All the seven crew members including four pilots were martyred in the incident,” the ministry said in a statement.
The helicopter was on its way to a training mission, traveling from an army base near the capital of Mazar-i-Sharif province, when it crashed on the outskirts of the city, officials said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » San Francisco: Huge Fire in a Warehouse
- » Plane with 98 Passengers Crashed in Pakistan
- » Huge Fire in London Warehouse
- » Derailed Train in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora - Delayed Schedules and Spillage of Copper Concentrate
- » Explosion in a Chemical Plant Near Venice - Possible Spread of Chemicals