A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
At least seven servicemеn in Afghanistan have been killed after the helicopter they were traveling with crashed, AFP reported.
According to the Afghan Ministry of Defense, the air force's MI-17 helicopter crashed due to "technical faults".
“All the seven crew members including four pilots were martyred in the incident,” the ministry said in a statement.
The helicopter was on its way to a training mission, traveling from an army base near the capital of Mazar-i-Sharif province, when it crashed on the outskirts of the city, officials said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Bulgaria: Hotel in Sunny Beach Resort "Saved" Bleak Season with Cannabis Greenhouse
- » A Woman Rescued in the Rila Mountain after 30 Hours at Minus 20 Degrees
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night