Vladimir Putin Invited Erdogan to Russia
Russian President Vladimir Putin invited Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Russia during a telephone conversation, the Kremlin's press service reported, quoted by RIA Novosti.
"Putin invited Erdogan to a working visit to Russia in the coming days. The invitation was accepted," the statement said.
The telephone conversation was initiated by the Turkish side on the evening of 15 October.
- » Borissov Votes for Mariya Gabriel as EPP Vice-President
- » Donald Tusk Is the New President of the European People's Party
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria's National Security Is Guaranteed only within NATO
- » Christine Lagarde's Team at the European Central Bank is Made up Entirely of Men (PHOTO)